With this wine, we seek to maintain the ties with Tuscan tradition, hence the typical natural straw flask. Intense ruby red colour, this Chianti Classico is made with Sangiovese grapes and displays elegant aromas with notes of violet and hints of ripe fruit. Full, harmonious flavour with soft, velvety tannin and a persisent finish.
Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. Castelgreve 2020 750 ml
Intense ruby red colour, this Chianti Classico made from Sangiovese grapes displays elegant fragances, notes of violet and hints of ripe fruit. Full, harmonious flavour with soft and velvety tannins and a persistent finish.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy for merchandise
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- 95% Sangiovese, 5% Merlot
- Zone of production
- Chianti Classico
- Hand harvested with individual grape selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28°C with 10 days' maceration with skins
- 12 months in Slavonian oak barrels
- Bottle refining
- At least 1 month
- Service temperature
- 16-18° C
- Food pairings
- Rich red meats, game, hard cheeses
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like