Wine produced mainly from Sangiovese grapes, with a very intense ruby red colour. Complex and elegant bouquet with notes of ripe fruit and tertiary aromas including vanilla. Wine with a soft and balanced flavour and a persistent finish.
Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. Castelgreve Fiasco 2020 1000 ml
With this wine, we seek to maintain the ties with Tuscan tradition, hence the typical natural straw flask. Intense ruby red colour, this Chianti Classico is made with Sangiovese grapes and displays elegant aromas with notes of violet and hints of ripe fruit. Full, harmonious flavour with soft, velvety tannin and a persisent finish.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy for merchandise
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- 95% Sangiovese, 5% Merlot
- Zone of production
- Chianti Classico
- Hand harvesting with individual bunch selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28°C with 10 days' maceration with skins
- 12 months in Slavonian oak barrels
- Service temperature
- 16-18° C
- Food pairings
- Rich red meats, game, hard cheeses
- Available formats
- 1000 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like