Wine produced mainly from Sangiovese grapes, with a very intense ruby red colour. Complex and elegant bouquet with notes of ripe fruit and tertiary aromas including vanilla. Wine with a soft and balanced flavour and a persistent finish.
Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G. Col Silente 2016 750 ml
Intense color of rare depth and finesse. Its aromas and taste are magnificently elegant and powerful at the same time, with notes of red fruit, cherry, black cherry, currant and raspberry. The wood of the barrique does not cover but enhances the fruit. On the palate it is full, round, generous, with excellent tannins.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy for merchandise
- Nobile di Montepulciano D.O.C.G.
- Mainly Sangiovese
- Zone of production
- Montepulciano - Siena
- Hand harvested with individual grape selection
- 10 days of skin maceration with temperature-controlled fermentation at 28°C
- 70% in Slavonian oak cask for 24 months, 30% in barrique for 12 months
- Bottle refining
- 3-5 months
- Service temperature
- 18-20 °C
- Food pairings
- Rich red meats, game, hard cheeses
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like