Trebbiano, Malvasia del Chianti and Chardonnay: this is the blend of the deep yellow Bianco Toscano IGT. Very delicate but intense aroma with noticeable fruity notes. Pleasant flavour with acidic notes that add zest and enhance the feel on the palate.
Vermentino Toscana I.G.T. Elianto 2021 750 ml
Deep, bright yellow with green hues, intense fragrance of white flowers, elegant aroma with pleasant, intense fruity notes of white peach. Balanced and well-structured flavour, sapid, evident mineral, tangy and persistent notes with a pleasant hint of almond.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: email@example.com
Return policy for merchandise
- Vermentino Toscana I.G.T.
- 20.000 bottles
- 100% Vermentino
- Zone of production
- Tuscan Hills of Alta Maremma toscana
- Hand harvested with individual bunch selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 18°C
- Stainless steel vats
- Service temperature
- 10° C
- Food pairings
- Pasta with light vegetable-based sauces, grilled fish
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- White Wine
You might also like