Intense ruby red colour, this Chianti Classico made from Sangiovese grapes displays elegant fragances, notes of violet and hints of ripe fruit. Full, harmonious flavour with soft and velvety tannins and a persistent finish.
Morellino di Scansano D.O.C.G. Solatro 2021 750 ml
From the Sangiovese grapes of the hills of the Maremma hinterland, used for vineyards since the dawn of their cultivation. This Morellino di Scansano displays an intense ruby red colour, with a fresh and fragrant aroma with pleasant notes of red berried fruit. A soft, well-rounded wine, rich with sweet tannins.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy for merchandise
- Morellino di Scansano D.O.C.G.
- 100% Sangiovese (Morellino in Maremma)
- Zone of production
- Hills of the Maremma Toscana
- Hand harvested with individual bunch selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28°C with 10 days maceration with skins
- Stainless steel vats
- Bottle refining
- At least 1 month
- Service temperature
- 16-18° C
- Food pairings
- Red meat, mature cheeses
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like