Intense and bright ruby red colour. Complex and deep fragrance with ripe fruit aroma in perfect harmony with spicy notes. Elegant and balanced flavour, rich with noble tannins that work easily with the essences of wood.
Rosso Toscana I.G.T. Clemente VII Settimo 2013 750 ml
Very intense, bright ruby red colour Rich and sophisticated bouquet. Excellent balance of wood and wine tannins to create a sapid, complex flavour with a persistent aftertaste.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: email@example.com
Return policy for merchandise
- Rosso Toscana I.G.T.
- 50% Sangiovese, 25% Merlot, 25% Syrah
- Zone of production
- Tuscan hills
- Hand harvested with individual bunch selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 30°C with 15 days' maceration with skins
- 15 months in medium toast barriques
- Bottle refining
- At least 4 months
- Service temperature
- 18° C
- Food pairings
- Roasted and grilled red meat, mature cheeses
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like