Very intense, bright ruby red colour Rich and sophisticated bouquet. Excellent balance of wood and wine tannins to create a sapid, complex flavour with a persistent aftertaste.
Chianti Classico D.O.C.G. Clemente VII 2017 750 ml
Intense ruby red colour. Bouquet with strong aromas of forest fruits well combined with toasted notes of vanilla and spices. The flavour displays perfect harmony with significant sweet tannins that give it a velvety flavour with considerable fullness of body.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Return policy for merchandise
- Chianti Classico D.O.C.G.
- 100% Sangiovese
- Zone of production
- Chianti Classico
- Hand harvested with individual bunch selection
- Fermentation at a controlled temperature of 28°C with 10 days' maceration with skins
- 85% in Slavonian oak barrels for 12 months, 15% in barriques for 12 months
- Bottle refining
- 3 months
- Service temperature
- 18° C
- Food pairings
- Roasted and grilled red meat, game
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
You might also like