Wine produced mainly from Sangiovese grapes, with a very intense ruby red colour. Complex and elegant bouquet with notes of ripe fruit and tertiary aromas including vanilla. Wine with a soft and balanced flavour and a persistent finish.
Bolgheri D.O.C. Col Silente 750 ml
Intense ruby red, with purple hues. The great structure and body of this wine are the typical expression of the Bolgheri area. At the nose the varietal notes of Cabernet Sauvignon come out, enveloped by the fruity and warmer ones of Merlot, in a perfect harmony.
We currently ship only to Italy. For shipments to other countries: email@example.com
Return policy for merchandise
- Bolgheri D.O.C.
- 40% Cabernet Sauvignon, 30% Merlot, 20% Cabernet Franc, 10% Petit Verdot
- Zone of production
- Donoratico – Livorno (Tuscan sea coast)
- Manual, with grapes hand selected in small boxes. Pressing with rubber rollers for a softer treatment of the grapes.
- Fermentation for 10 days at controlled temperature of 28°C in stainless steel, then the wine is moved to oak barrels for the malolactic fermentation.
- 8 months of ageing in French oak barrique barrels. The malolactic fermentation is also done in French barrique barrels.
- Bottle refining
- At least 3 months
- Service temperature
- 18 °C
- Food pairings
- Red meat, grills, stews and especially game. Excellent with ripe cheese.
- Available formats
- 750 ml
- Red Wine
- 14,0% alc./vol.
You might also like